Jul 12, 2009

Confession Sunday

I confess it is a lot harder to do Weight Watchers on your own. I do so well why Iam work but when I come home its soo much harder.

I confess that we don't want to give back Dan's parents Wii... we will see how long we can keep it.

I confess that I am excited to watch teh Bachelorette tomorrow night.

I confess I compare myself to others alot and I need to stop doing that.

I confess I am scared to go off Birth Control but come what may!!!!


I am confess I have been having a hard time going to work lately

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I just happened to stumble upon your blog. I am concerned for you as you appear to be obese (assuming you are the larger one in the photo). You mention that you'll be going off birth control. It might be wise to wait until you lose more pounds before you get pregnant. There are many complications that can arise from being pregnant while being obese. They include, but are not limited to: cesarean delivery, macrosomia, gestational hypertension, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes mellitus, fetal death, and possible birth defects. To read more about the risks and complications of being pregnant while being obese, go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9401147, http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/PregComplications.htm#obesity, and http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20060203/obesity-increases-risks-in-pregnancy. In any case, I hope you do have a healthy pregnancy and that both you and the baby (I know, I am being presumptuous).