Jan 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done one of these in a while and I just felt i needed to do one:

I am thankful for my sister Lauren. She helped me out the last month with some food. She doesn't have to do this but she does. I am excited for her to get back from California. I have missed her and the kiddies.

I am thankful for a house to live in and that nothing was damaged in the flood.

I am thankful for how Positive Dan is. He always tries to see the positive.

I am thankful for all my shows agian. Yes I know that might be pathetic to some of you but I don't have much to do. And its nice to escape from reality for a bit.

I am thankful for our jobs. They pay the bills and keep us fed. It made me realize how blesssed we are.

1 comment:

Just the 3 of us said...

No prob sister dear, glad I could help out =)
I'm thankful for our shows, too!!! What would we do without them?!?!