Feb 12, 2010

thankful Friday

Since I didn't get to do my thankful thursday i decided I would do thankful friday.

So today I signed up for WW agian. I have done pretty good maintaining my weigh but the last two weeks it has been hard. Well when I went to weigh it wasn't horrilbe but I did not like it. So now I am bound and dertermined again. I am thankful for my friend Mary Ellen and that she wanted to go sign up too. I am thankful for WW and the good tips you learn.


I am thankful for my niece Kaylie and my nephew Jaden. They are soo much fun and they are always excited to see thier aunt ME Me. I love the time i get tospendwith them.

I am thankful for my family and my extended family. Its always fun to get together. We areall pretty goofy and have a fun sense of humor.

I am thankful that my mom and walt are coming next week. Its always fun when they come to visit.

I am thankful for my co-workers and friends at work. They are always there for me anytime. ANd i have a great boss too. She is a great friend and helps me a lot.

No comments: