Mar 4, 2011

Day 18

Goals/Plans/dreams I have
I want to exercise at least 3 times a week and not beat myself up about losing weight.
I want to lose 20 pounds.
I want to have a house and a yard.
I want to get my driver's license.
I want to have a healthy pregnancy and children.
I want to volunteer at a Children's center or Women's Shelter.
I want to go to the Temple once a month and actually enjoy going.
I want to have Family Home Evening every week. Even though its hard and busy.
I want to be a kind wifer, and companion to Dan. Do more things for him.
I want to do more service. And worry less about me.
I want to go up to Rexburg and show Dan around where I went to school.
I want to always tell my family members I love you, even ifs its awkward.
I want to take a dance class again.
I want to stay positive and happy and treat myself better;)

No comments: