Apr 9, 2011

1-10

One) If you won a trip to Disney Land/World who would you take with you? Dan, my sister Lauren and my friend KrisAn. Two)When was the last time you listened to a cd? Yesterday... it was the Katy Perry cd. Three)What spice/seasoning is your favorite? Garlic Four) If you were in a band what type of music would you play? Pop or Country Five) If you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which wouldit have been? Coming into the Salt Lake Valley and seeing Brigham Young say this is the Place. ANd then seeing the Temple Dedication for the Salt Lake Temple. Six) If you could go back to school what would you study? I would take more Child Development classes and get my Masters. Seven)If you could got to one sporting event all expensives paid which one would you see? Well I don't really care about sports, but I would probably go to the Superbowl. Eight)Do you drive an automatic or a manual? Automatic Nine)Are you comfortable speaking in front of people? Yes Ten)Have you ever experienced an Earthquake? Yes when I was living in Sandy I was probably in grade school . It was pretty scary.

No comments: