Feb 21, 2012

Valentines

Dan and I had a really good Valentines day. We celebrated the Saturday before, since Dan had to work. We decided this year to go to one of our favorite restaurants that we do not get to go to very often. Its called Five All's. It is an intimate and cozy five course restaurant. Its kind of pricy so going there is always a special occasion. Dinner was so nice!!! I always get Chicken Kiev, and Dan got stuffer pork chops. One of my favorite courses of course is dessert. You get a yummy parfait and macaroon cookies. We also exchanged our gifts that night too. We just went simple. Dan gave me a beautiful card and a rose. Then he also gave me season 1 of one of my favorite tv shows Dr Quinn Medicine Women. I got Dan a card and some Valentine's peeps and a gift card to his favorite Hobby Shop. After dinner we came home and just watched a movie and enjoyed spending our night together. Then on Valentines day we had our first appt at the fertility clinic in American Fork. We really like the doctor we are working with and we feel very positive about getting pregnant. Then we went to Brick Oven for Valentines lunch.

No comments: