Sep 17, 2009

Catch Up




Hi everyone.... its been a while since I have done a blog. Sept 1st through the 10th my mom was here. And it was such a fun week. I love when she comes. I will admit that she spoils us sometimes. anyway she got here on wed and that next thursday she took me and lauren and Jaden and Kaylie to one of our favorite resteruants in Utah, Robintinos. We had a good time and good food. Then on friday was the shopping day. She took me Birthday shopping. I got new walking/work shoes, a new bra, two pair of pants, and a cute jacket. Oh we also had lunch before with dan at Training Table heck yes.
Then that sunday my mom came and picked me up, dan just wanted to stay home and relax. So. i went down there at my sisters and we just hung out all day and she died my hair for me and it looks sooo cute. Then my brother Ryan came over and lauren's boyfriend Justin and we had yumy chicken enchiladas. Then on Wednesday we did family pictures at Wheeler farm with all the girls in the family and the grandkids. I am sooo excited to see them. They will be sooo cute. Anyway it was a really great day and I was so glad I got to spend some time with my mom. Whenever she leaves I always have to stop myself from getting sad. Its just hard sometimes not seeing her very much. But I am so glad that she gets to come down about every 3 months.
This week has been good. Some more of my shows have started and the bigges Loser started on Tuesday. Heck yes it is going to be a good season. anyhoo can't wait to go see Love Happens tomorrow. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay, it was so fun to come see you--we had good times. Love you! MOM

Just the 3 of us said...

Yay! It's about time you did a blog missy! :)