Sep 1, 2009

We Need A little Christmas

Sorry ignore my ugly looking sore under my nose that looks like I have a bloody nose.
Stringing Popcorn

So my sweet hubby Dan did such a nice thing for me on sunday.. The last week or so I have been kind of feeling down and ready to give up. Well today he came home from church a few minutes early and had a suprise for me. When I came home he had me close my eyese and he led me into our front room. He had put up some Christmas lights, and our stockings, and had a few decorations out, and had made some popcorn so we could string it, and had a cute Christmas candy bowl, and the movie the Polar Express on. I was soo suprised and so happy. He had put so much effort and thought into it. He knew I needed some cheering up and he just wanted to do it to do something nice. And as most of you know I love Christmas!!! And I am soo glad that Dan does too. We always put up our tree really early and love doing all the christmas things. Anyway it was a really nice suprise and it was fun watching the Polar Express and having Chrismtas for a day!!! Don't worry we put all the decorations away, i still have to put up Halloween decorations. But it meant a lot to me !! Thanks Babe I love you!!!!







2 comments:

Mandy said...

That was so thoughtful! I am glad you have a husband who is so loving. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Wow why can't all guys be like your husband! That is so nice that he did that for you. I am sorry that you have been feeling down. Hang in there!