Aug 26, 2009

Whatever Wednesdays!!!

I love nothing bundt cakes... its a good thing they are located in Draper or I would be in troulbe. I don't even want to know how many points one little bundt cake is.. WHATEVER!!!!!

I have not been doing very well at tracking(writing down everything I eat). I need to get back on track.. WHATEVER!!!!


My sore on my nose is getting better.. but it still hurts if I have to blow it or wipe it ... WHATEVER!!!!

I don't know why I am ready for bed by 8:30 each night. Its soo hard to stay up til Dan gets home... I guess I am getting old... WHATEVER!!!!!

I don't know what shows I will watch until the fall season starts... WHATEVER!!!!

I hope I can go swimming on friday.. I seriously have only been swimming twice this whole season... WHATEVER!!!!

No comments: