Aug 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done one of these in a while and I can't really sleep so I thought I would do one.

I am thankful for my two sisters Angie and Lauren. They really are great sisters... and we have so much fun together. I also want to to wish them Happy Birthday!!!

I am thakful that I am a peacemaker and that I care about other people and want things to go well.

I am thankful for the new pair of pants i got from my mom. My mom is always thinking of her kids and tries to help them anyway she can even though she doesn't always have money either.

I am thankful that I got to go to Education week yesterday. I came home in such a good mood and learned some great tools and things I can use to better my relationship with Dan and my family.

I am thankful that Dan can apologize and say he is sorry. I think it takes a lot to be able to really be sorry and mean it.

I am thankful that I have enought money to pay all the bills. And I am thankful that the Lord reminds me of all that I have and he will give me what I need when it is needed.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay! good blog, Megan--looking forward to pictures by Abbey soon!