Aug 12, 2009

Catch UP!!!!

Hi everyone so its been a while since I have done a blog. I have been kind of lazy and it kinds of seems like nothing exciting has been going on. Anyhoooo I am alive and well. Last weekend I got to babysitt Jaden and Kaylie over night while my sister Lauren went to a girls night with her friends at a cabin. And let me say itw as actually a lot of fun. They are really good kids and not tooo hard. My little niece Kaylie is just the cutest girl ever. She understands soo much and would be playing or something and then all of the sudden just stop and wave. It is soo cute. I wasn't a very prepared aunt so I didn't have my camera to take lots of pictures. Jaden is so helpful when I was cooking or cleaning up he always wanted to help me. My sister has done a great job raising them. When she got back sunday morning she asked me,"This didn't scare you from wanting to have kids right?' And I said no it actually didn't and to be honest I am really excited to start our family and hopefully soon have a little one of my own. Does anyone want to take a guess as how lo0ng it will take me to get pregnant?

I have also been cooking a lot more. My friend Melissa gave me some new meals to try and so did my friend Angel. Melissa gave me a good idea and told me to plan my menu out each week. ANd you know what it has really helped. I plan it out the weekend before or whenever my grocery shopping is get all the stuff I need. Its been really nice and no more what am I going to do for dinner. And of course things will come up but its still nice to have a plan.

I am still doing pretty good on Weight Watchers. I have been going walking every morning with my friend Melissa. Also I have still been tracking what I eat and trying to be good. Of course some days I slip up but I do my best. I have lost 28 pounds whoo hooo and today my mom sent me some pants and they were two sizes smaller..... and I was sooo happy. It is from one of my favorite stores too New York and Company and I have not been able to shop there for aobut two years. So it was really nice.

Anyway thats about all for now.

3 comments:

Katie said...

yay! you go Megan--I"m so excited you are doing so well! And i voted on your poll :)

Just the 3 of us said...

YAYYY Megan! I totally didn't realize that you haven't been able to shop at NY & Co until now! yayyyy! wooohooo! You are awesome. That is so cool, you are looking so good. I liked this blog, it was upbeat and happy :) I can't wait for you to have a baby, ppppppplease have a boy! ok? :)
oh and thank you for watching my kiddies, they had so much fun with you and it was nice to know that they were safe and happy with their aunt :)
love ya!

Unknown said...

28 pounds!! Wow that is alot. Good job. So you are trying to get pregnant?? That is so exciting. It sounds like things are going well for you.