Oct 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch
















So today after work Dan and I decided we wanted to carve our pumpkins. But we didn't want to just go to the boring old store and pick one out. So we decided to find a Pumpkin Patch. Well we found Mabeys Pumpkin patch in South Jordan. It was a huge pumpkin field. So we found a big pumpkin and a cute little one. Then we headed home and last year my friend Marianne for my b-day gave me some Halloween decorations and a cool pumpkin carving set. So we used that and it had different stencils that we could choose from. So I traced it and then I had dan carve it. While he was doing that one I worked on the little one. But we have decided from now on we are going to start going to a Pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Its a great tradition we can start and it will be fun to do when we have kids. So here are some pictures. Hope you have a good Halloween.

No comments: