Nov 1, 2009

Favorite Time of Year!!!

Yay so Halloween is over!!! No i like Halloween but i love this time of year. Because now the holidays are official. I think tomorrow the radio starts playing Christmas music. I just took down the Halloween decorations and I put up the few Thanksgiving ones that I have. And there are only 54 days til Christmas,can you believe that?
This year has gone by so fast... and so many things have happend. Anyway I am thankful for the month of November and that its a good reminder to be grateful for what we have!!!! I am excited this year too because my mom will be here for Christmas. I haven't had a christmas with her for about 3 years so it will be nice to have her here.
So i just encourage all of you to make a list this month and put it where you can see it and remember everything you are thankful for. And then try to add to it and leave it up all year long and see next year how it has grown.
Have a great Sunday!!!!

No comments: