Nov 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

So here are some things I have been thinking about lately:

Now that I actually want to be pregnant I am afraid it is going to take longer now. I am trying to be positive about it and not stress so much.

I really hope my dad gets a job soon. I worry a lot about my family and want them all to be okay. I just have a huge fear and I don't want any of my family to ever be homeless. Yes I know I am worry wart.

I am excited for Thanksgiving weekend and that we can put up the tree and decorations and go get our new Christmas ornament.

Since my friend Melissa is moving I hope I can still keep active everyday. We have been going walking every morning and its really helped me to maintain my weight loss. Even though I haven't lost a ton i have maintained it and that is very hard to do. So I bought a Biggest Loser DVD that hopefully I will be motivated to do.

I hope I can get a raise soon at work and that Dan can get his raise that he got jipped on this year because of the stupid economy.

I am nervous for Thanksgiving this year... hope it will be fun. I love my inlaws but sometimes I feel like I don't belong.

Anyway thats all for now.

No comments: