Nov 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Emily, Leah and Me
Randy and Louise(my inlaws)

Adam and Emily(my sister in law).


Taking our annual Thanksgiving picture.



Dan and I had a great Thanksgiving. This year we had it with Dan's family. It was also nice because Dan had from Wed to Sunday off so we actually got to see each other and spend some time together. Thanksgiving morning we slept in for a bit and enjoyed not having to get out of bed. Then I worked out because I wanted to eat lots of Thanksgiving dinner. Then we put up the Christmas Decorations. Then at 1 we went and saw the new Christmas Carol movie with Jim Carey. It was pretty good... kind of scary though. I think some little kids would be scared. But it was still fun becaus it got us in the holiday spirit. Then we headed over to Dan's parents house. We got there around 3 and were not eating til about 5. Well we just hung out and played the Wii and Louise and I played May I. Then the rest of the family came about 5.Well the turkey wasn't quite done yet so we just talked and patiently waited for the Turkey to get done. Finally about 6:15 we actually sat down to eat. But it was really good food and everyone got a long and we had a really nice time.
Friday and Saturday I had to work but, we did get to go see a play at the Sugar Factory playhouse on Saturday night. We saw the Miracle on 34th Street. It was a really good show. And it was a great way to kick of the Christmas Season!!!! Anyway Dan and I are very thankful for everything we have been given this year. We are very thankful for our families and great friends who do so much for us!!! Only 25 days til Christmas... can't believe how fast it is coming.

2 comments:

Katie said...

cute pictures! yay! Christmas is coming

The Daltons said...

Wow, I never noticed this before, and maybe it's just the ways the pictures were taken and are organized, but you and your mother-in-law look a lot alike from those pictures. In person I don't think so much, but weird how you do in the pictures. Anyway, happy Christmas Season! I actually got my Christmas tree up over the weekend too. I thought you would be proud of me :)