Nov 22, 2009

Catch up

I can't believe that this week is Thanksgiving..... and then only 33 days til Christmas. Time sure has gone by fast. This year we are having Thanksgiving dinner at my inlaws. It should be fun... its always hard going to the In laws cause I always want to go to my family. But I know that is life and thats what you do. And this year I am bringing the rolls so I know there will be plenty:) No I wil go with a positive attitude and its nice cause I have to work early the next morning so if we want to leave early we can.

Its really been hard the past couple of weeks. I have been feeling depressed and I have been reacting strongly to things. But I talked to my doctor and he said its totaly understandable to being feeling this way. I was pregnant and now I am grieving a loss. He got me on some anti depressants so hopefully I can start feeling better soon. But its also hard because I really want to be pregnant again. And now I am afraid it will be forever til I am. I actually took a test today and it was negative. But I am just trying to be positive and know that it will happen. Its just really hard because a lot of my co workers are pregnant and one girl found out she was pregnant the same time I did and she was due in May as well. So its really hard for me when she talks about it because I think I should be 14 weeks too.

Things have been goign well with Dan and I. We are both grateful that we have jobs... and enough to live on. Sure I complain and wish I had more, but I know I have a lot more than some people. Saw New Moon on thursday night and it was soooo good!!!! Can't wait to see it again.. I think I saw Twilight like 3 times in the Theatre.

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!! Thanks for all you do and hope that this Holiday season is wonderful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Meg. It is really hard going through trials. You will be a great mom one day. Thanks for being such a great friend.