Mar 28, 2010

FEELING GOOD???

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I just had to get that out. I have just not been feeling good about myself. I started WW again in Feb. Well the first two weeks I was gung ho and ready to do it. But honestly now I just don't know how to do it. I had to stop paying because with Dan in school we need all the money we can get to help pay. So I have been trying to do it myself but I just don't have the motivation. I have been okay about wokring out. Usually i at least do it 3 times a week but one week I totally didn't do anything. What I am really upset about is that I was doing soo good at maintaining it and keeping it off and then aroud January I got a little tooo comfortable and gained some back. NOt all of it but still. I am just mad at myself. I was crying last night to Dan because I hate the way I feel. I just hate that my whole life I will have weight issues. Anyay sorry for this negative email but if anyone has any helps or can please go walking with me I would really appreciate it. I am just ready to give up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry. There are days that are harder then others. I don't think I could even do weight watchers. I don't have great self control when it comes to food. I wish I lived closer to you then I would go walking with you every morning. It is easier to have a partner to do things with. Maybe you and Dan can go on walks when he gets home from work. That may help. Keep up the good work. You can do it.

Diana said...

You know Megan have you ever thought about owning a dog to walk with? They never say no and it is so satisfying to help you and to help them.I wish you the best of luck with the weight loss.I too struggle with it for different reason but none the less I still struggle, but everyday that you rise in the morning is a good morning and if you learn to love you the way you are the better you will feel and the easier the struggle will become. I wish you all the best Diana