Mar 2, 2010

Talkative Tuesday

They had soo much fun painting.





So Dan has been in shcool for two months now and he is doing great. He has gotten and A in the two classes he has taken. I am really proud of him and he is working hard. Even though I don't like editing the papers.... its worth it for him to be in school.


Tonight I am watching my Nephwe Jaden and Niece Kaylie. It is always sooo fun to watch them THey are soo cute and its fun to see them talk andl learn things. And its nice for Lauren so she can have a littl time to herself.


I have been struggling with WW. The first week I did great and was gung ho and lost3.6 pounds. The second week I gained .8 so I know that i not bad but I just am trying to get in the groove again. I really want to get to the goal I set out to get to. So lets hope my funk comes back in soon. I know I can do it.

I enjoy getting to babysitt every once in a while and earn some extra money. So if any of you out there need some time a way for a bit let m eknow and I will be glad to watch your kids.


I love that its finally March. I am ready for Spring and some nice weather hopefully. Yes I know we live in Utah so who knows what will happen.

I am sooo excited go to the Sugarland concert in May. I love them and it will be fun to go to a concert again.












No comments: