Jul 16, 2010

Catch up

Dan is alll geared up for Laser Tag!!!!

Don't mess with me!!!
The girls loved throwing the poppers!!!!!!!


Anya helping Uncle Dan do his puzzle.

Hi its been a long time since I have posted. I can't believe how fast the summer has flown by. Life is going pretty well. The month of July started out good. We had a fun 4th of July weekend. We got to spend Saturday night with my family and sunday night with Dan's. We had great food, fun and fireworks. All the great makings for a fun Holiday weekend.
Then on that monday Dan and I had the day together adn we went on a Date to Hollywood Connections. We had a free coupon for Mini Golf and then two for one laser tag. It was soooo much fun.
Now we are getting ready to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. I can't believe how fast it has gone. We are going to go to Deseret Star playhouse and have dinner. We were hoping to go on our Anniversary day but it was sold out so we are goint to go friday. We both took the day off and were are going to go downtown to the Salt Lake Temple and do sealings and then have a picnic. It should be a fun day.
We are still waiting for the Governor to make his decison if dan is going to be on the ballot. Its been kind of annoying waiting but hopefully.
So we found out a few nights ago that we have to move. but I am actually okay it with it. I am ready for a new adventure and to start over. I have loved where we have been, but I am ready for somethign new. So the search for a place has started.
So thats whats been going on with us. Life is good. and we are ready for whats next.!!!

No comments: