Jul 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Dan!!!!





So Yesterday was Dan's 27th b-day. He had a really good day. We both had to Work but Dan's get up at 600am so when his alarm went off I woke up and we opened his presents. I was pretty much asleep but it was fun. He got some great stuff if I do say so myself:) I gave him the Illustrated Edition of the Book 1776. He got Mythbusters season 1 and a gift card to his favorite hobby store. He was really excited. Then that night for Dinner we went to Su Casa with his parents, and my sister Angie. Then we headed over to the District and watched Eclipse. It was soooo freaking good!!!! And lets just say Jacob is not bad looking either:) Anyway then tonight we had Dan's family and friend Luke over for yummy Strawberry cheescake. So he had a really good b-day. Now for a great Fourth of July Weekend!!!!!












No comments: