Aug 17, 2010

10 days

This was sooo funny!!!!!!
This was in front of one of the gas stations on our trip. ITs a big old rocking chair.
This is one of my favorite pics. And my mom was actually at Mcdonalds!!!!


Enjoying my pedicure.... aww this is the LIFE!!!










Me enjoying my shake at Johnny ROckets!!!!!!






I can't belive how fast it is coming but we only have ten days til we move. I am excited for a change. I am ready for a new ward and a new experience. But I have sooo much to do and to get ready. I hate it cause I have not been able to sleep very well the past couple of days. My mind is just racing with everythign we need to get done. I am sure it will all be okay I jsut wish it was already saturday the 28th and that we were all moved in.
My vacation was soo fun and very much needed. It was soonice just to go and be spoiled and spend some time with mom. I was soo nice to relax and not have to worry about all the stressors at home. I missed Dan a lot though. This is the longest we have a been apart from each other. But it was good. I really appreciate my mom alot and that we have a good relationship and have fun. Thanks MOm for the great WEEK!!!!!





1 comment:

Katie said...

Yes, it was really fun to have some time together! and it won't be long that you are settled in your new place!