Sep 1, 2010

September

So we are all moved in yay!!!!!!! We survived. I want to give a big thank you to my old ward. They were sooo awesome. They showed up at 8am and had like 5 trucks and they got us alll loaded up by 945. Then we got all moved in by 1115. I was soooo worrie dthat we wouldn't have enough help but we did. NOw its just the fun of unloading and unpacking all the boxes. The hard part I am having is this place is a lot smaller so I dont' have a lot of space and my kitchen is 10 times smaller so I don't have space to put my stuff. But hopefully I will figure it out. I was really overwhelmed the first few days but now I am doing better. It is very nice to be soo close and I can walk everywhere.
I can't believe it is September already. Only 21 days til my b-day. The big30!!!!!!! It will be fun. Things are going well for us. Dan and I both finally got our raises. So I am definetly grateful for that. The Lord definetly is watching over us. I am grateful for my family. That we are sooo close and have fun. I am very grateful fr my sister Lauren. She is such a good example to me of being brave and courageous and doing what is best for her.
Pretty soon I will have to start my Christmas countdown. After my b-day of course:) anyway we are doing good.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had all the help moving!