Sep 18, 2010

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY

1. When i get a day to myself I like too.... sleep, watch friends, go out to eat and read all day.

2.High was a..... good time. I had a good group of friends. And I liked my classes. I wish I had been a bit more brave and tried out for the dance team but overall it was good.

3. A little dream I have is..... being a back up dancer for bsb or jesssica.

4.a big dream i have is too...... travel to different places like london and europe.

5.If i could drive any car my pick would be.... i would have a driver and i would get a pink limo:)

6.A time i felt really truly and beautifully.... my wedding day I loved the look on DAN'S face when he saw me in it. And everyday since.. he always tells me how pretty and gorgeous i am.

7.Tomorrow I will be.... working and then spending time with hubby.

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh, cute --- pink limo! that would be fun!