Oct 13, 2010

FIll in the Blank Wednesday

1. The first thing I do in the mornig to start my day......watch a show or just take a bath.

2.Today I wish.... I had exercised...but at least at work I lift heavy boxes and such.

3. If I had an extra 100 dollars in my bank accout right now.....I would go buy some new pants for work and a bra.

4. Tomorrow....I will be going to work and then hanging out with Dan. He has the rest of the week off.

5. Two things that dont' go together is chocolate and toothpaste:)

6.Something I can never pass up on at the Grocery store is all the dang blasted Holiday candies.

7. The last time I tried something new...hmmmmm i tried the Eggrolls at Panda. they were okay.

1 comment:

darinangel said...

Megan you are right chocolate and toothpaste do not go together.