Dec 11, 2010


Holiday Spirit is a must!!!! I love this time of year. I love the feelings that come with it. I believe In Santa Claus doyou?
The Holidays are incomplete without, God, Family, Christmas Music, Christmas Trees, Goodies,Games, Kids, Christmas Decorations and Laughter.
My favorite things to do around the Holidays is... putting up the tree, going to Concerts and plays, temple square, being with family, singing christmas songs, This is the Place park, buying a new ornament.
A Holiday tradition me and family have... going to Temple Square, getting pizza on Christmas eve. With Dan we get a new ornament each year, we go to Forgotten carols, we get Christmas pajamas, and we track Santa Claus.
Holiday music is the BEST!!!! I love it and I can listen to it all the time.
This year I will be spending the Holidays with my family. Christmas eve with Dan's family, and CHristmas day with mine.
Holiday wish list.....movies, work pants, massage,gift cards.

No comments: