Jan 17, 2011

Day 1

This was from my Niece's Anya's baptism. My nieces are such sweethearts, and always make me happy.
Recent Picture of Me and 15 Facts
I love the Backstreet boys... suprise, suprise. I know I am 30 but I still get giddy everytime I see them in concert. It is so fun to scream and be like a teenager again. I want to be Oprah and be the biggest fan :) I can't wait for there concert in July. KTBSBPA!!!
I love CAKE!!!! The best cake is Nothing Bundt Cake. Its sooo good. If there is cake I wil find it.
I love to go to Movies, and my favorite part is getting a Diet Coke and Popcorn, and the Previews. I love going especially on opening night.
I wish I still Danced. I really enjoy dancing, and secretlly wish I could be a back up dancer. That would be sooo fun.
I love to Laugh.... and when you get me and my sisters, and mom going we all just laugh harder.
I can't wait to be a mom. I can't wait to have a little baby. Its been soo fun seeing my friends babies, and holding them.
I love Reality TV. Yes I am sucker for them. I love all the Drama, but i am glad its not in my life.
I would be soo lost without my husband. He drives me crazy most of the time, but that is why I love him. He makes me laugh and has been such a huge support to me especially this past year. He always tries to be strong for me.
Friends are important to me. I really cherish them, and I make time for them. I realize who my true friends are, and that I am truly blessed tohave them in my life.
My worst fear is that I will not be able to have kids. But this year I am being postive, I am working out and trying to eat better. I know that this is the year it will happen.
I thought I would freak out turning the BIG 30!!! But actually I am loving it. This is my year. I feel good and ready to tackle the world.
I love my Family!!!!! I don't understand how people can not be close to their family. We always have such a great time together. And its nice that even though my parents are divorced, they can be civil to each other, and we can all be together as a family.
I love to Read. I love getting caught up in a book, and escaping for a while.
I love to take baths. They are "me" time. Dan knows not to interrupt me. And I also do a lot of reading in there.
One of my new favorite shows is GLEE. I love the music and the dancing.

2 comments:

Katie said...

maybe you could find a community dance class that doesn't cost too much and see if a friend would go with you! yaya! it's your year, Megan!

Unknown said...

I love it and am glad that you did this too! It is so fun!