Jan 23, 2011

Day 6





So my favorite Superhero? Honestly I have never really cared about Superheros. But if I had to pick one it would be Superman. Growing up I watched the Series, Lois and Clark: The Adventures of Superman. I watched it one mainly cause I had a crush on Dean Cain, and for the romance. This has always been one of my favorite shows. I have the first three seasons on DVD:)

But the real superhero in my life is Emma Smith. I have always admired her and have a huge amount of love for her. She had such a hard life. With losing all those children,losing her husband, and all the hardship she received from people. This is one reason why I want to name our daughter Emma. I just think that is a strong and great name. Emma went through soo much, and he got so judged for every decison in her life. And honesly we don't know what was in her heart. She was such a wonderful lady. So I am greatful for "Superheroe'"s in my life.



No comments: