May 28, 2008

I love the OSMONDS!!1

hey everyone so I have been watching the osmonds 50th reunion concert. Man it is good times. Jay Osmond was my neighbor for about three years when I lived in Sandy, Utah. I was 10 and 11 when they live next to me. I used to babysitt his two kids Jason and Eric. It was sooo much fun. Sometimes he would come have me babsysitt soo he could go take a nap. He used to take me and my sister Lauren in rides in his cool car, and we would go to Mcdonalds. Man I miss him and his family soo much.His wife and him are the nicest people. Jay was always so happy and friendly to everyone. anyway sorry fo rthis blast from the past I just got soooo excited.

I worked today and that was good. I enjoy my job at Seagull. Its fun and I get to read all the books. I came home and have just been relaxing. Its sad all my shows are gone for the summer. But I am enjoying the Bachelorette.I love reality tv. She has some cute guys to choose from. My favorites are Jeremy and Graham. I was sad the david archuleta did not win American Idol. I did not realy care for David cook. Anyway that is all for now. Hope you have a great day

love ya, mean it, ciao!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

yaya! i love your blog---this is fun for your mom to read you and lauren's blogs! good music, too :)

Julie said...

Megan...Cute blog! And I love that it's pink! I could've guessed that!