May 29, 2008

I love Blogging

Hey everyone so last night was so much fun. My sister Lauren and I spent like two hours last night creating our play lists and remebering all the songs we used to listen to. It was good times. I agree that we shoudl so be on don't forget the lyrics, cause we know so many songs. It was so fun to create but very addicting. I finally got off about 10:15 cause my husband was due home soon. So yeah it was very fun. I must say this blogging is very fun. HOpefully I will actually keep it up. I did not care for myspace so much. I was never good at that. Tomorrow is my day off so that will be nice. I can sleep in whooo hooo!!!!! I really need to work out now but I so do not want to. Hopefully I can setup a cool new layout and get some more things on it. Have a great night.

No comments: