May 27, 2008

Okay here is my Blog

Hope you guys Like it. I decided I better do one. Today I just worked. This weekend was soo much fun though. Dan and I actually got to be together the whole weekend. It is hard for us to get to spend time together because he works nights and I work days. But we had the whole weekend. We went and saw the new Indiana Jones movie. It was really good. We also went to Pizza Factory. I love that place it is soooo good!!!!!! I had two yummy delicious breadsticks. We also went to Dan's brother Mikes homecoming talk on Sunday. We got to sleep in and enjoy the weekend together.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

cute page! I really like it! my blog is http://thenieswenderfamily.blogspot.com/ come see me sometime :)

Just the 3 of us said...

yay i love your page and i love all your songs! yay!