Jun 1, 2008

June 1

Hey everyone.... so Its been a few days. My weekend was pretty good. Friday I had the day off so that was nice. I just took it easy, did some cleaning and chores. Then at about 4 I went with my friend Melissa to a "senior prom." She works in the health industry and she works with the elderly. So her company was having a Senior Prom. And I went with her to help with the event. It was fun and they even had a Prom king and queen. And the couple that won was soo cute. The lady had her hair all decked out and had a pretty pink dress on. When she one she said, " it pays to get your hair done." It was fun.

Saturday I had to work most of the day , then when we came home we had a Bbq with a new couple in our ward. It was pretty fun, and we played a fun game callled five crowns. It is a card game. It is one that my sisters would like playing. Today is church and then tonight is my nephews Jaden's b-day party. That will be soo fun. I will take pics and post them tomorrow. Speaking of pictures I am soo sad, I would put more pics on but a few weeks ago my computer crashed, and Idid not have all my pics saved to a cd. So I lost them all. I still had my wedding, ones cause thsoe were saved. But I lost our Honeymoon, christmas, halloweens, everything. I was actually quite upset about it. So sorry I don't have more on. I am working on that. Hope you are all doing well.

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh! that's too bad about losing pictures. I have some that you sent me i could always email you back :) let me know
Mom