Jun 11, 2008

More things about Me

A-Age: 27 ( i am getting up there)
B-Book(s) you enjoy: LDs Fiction, Fiction, NIcholas Sparks
C- Chore(s) you do at home: Tooo Many... vacuuming ,dishes, cleaning, never ending
D- Dessert you love: Cake
E- Essential start of your day: GO to the bathroom
F- Favorite type of music: Country and Pop
G- Greatest vacation: Disneyworld
H- Have to have: Movies tuesday is the day to buy them. And Some type of Candy
I- Instrument(s) you play: Nada
J- Job title at your home:Wife and housekeeper,
K-kids in your family: 2 brothers and 2 sisters
L- Last movie you watched: THe Bucket List.. really good made me cry!!
M- Month you love the most: August...December its christmas!!!
N- Nickname(s): ME-Me, Megs, Megs Eggs Legs,
O- Opportunity that you want: To not have to work
Phobia: That I will get cancer
Q- Quote you love: " The most important things in life are not things."
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Scripture you love: Alma 33:1-5
T- Temple you want to be married in: I was married in Salt Lake Temple.
U- Unique talent: I can tuck my ears in
V- Veggie you love: Peas and Brocolli
W- Want to accomplish: Get my drivers license
X- Extra fun hobby you have: Dancing
- Yummy food you make: Chicken Enchiladas
Z- Zoo animal you most resemble: I dont know

2 comments:

Julie said...

I laughed when you said you can tuck your ears in! I have always loved that about you!

Denice said...

lol you can tuck your ears in hahaha gross. :P