Jun 7, 2008

The Weekend

Hey everyone... so I have had a pretty good weekend. I had yesterday off. I had to clean the house and do chores the first part of the day. That is never fun, but it must be done. Then I just relaxed and finally watched mondays Bachelorette. My favorites are still Jeremy and Graham. Graham better not blow it with her. I am glad she kicked off Ron. He was a jerk. Yes I know it is pathetic but I love Reality tv. I also started watching the Mole. That is a good one too. Then Dan and I went to DOn Witkee's suprise b-day party. He has been a family friend forever!!!! It was nice to see him. Then we went and saw The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. It was actually pretty good. I did not like the first one but this one was pretty good. Today I worked. And now we are just going to take it easy, and get ready for Sunday. Sorry that my blogs aren't more happenin!!But hey this is my life!!!!
Peace, Love and Chicken Grease!!!

3 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

Hellloooo what about Jason?! He is my favorite! I want to keep him! =)

Mindy said...

Hey Megs! I totally love that you said "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease"...I haven't said that forever! I also have been watching that show...I think she is so stinkin' cute and I love that she is totally upfront.... Tonight Corey and I were talking about the guys were better looking out of the all the guys...it was funny but it was good times. Love ya much!

Denice said...

I can't believe you say chicken greese haha. I end my emails to family and friends hugs and chicken feet..I eat chicken feet and people think it is gross. I love them...will bring you some at work sometimes :)