Jun 3, 2008

Tuesday

Hey everyone.... so I have had a good couple of days. On sunday we had Jadens family b-day party at Grandpas house. It was fun. All the nieces and nephews were there. Jaden was soo much fun and he was so cute when he was opening up his presents. Lauren made yummy chicken enchiladas. She also made a yummy whit cake with chocolate frosting. And it was soo cute because she put happy birthday on it. She didn't think it looked very cute but I thought it was.
Monday I worked, and then went to down to laurens friend party with my friend Amber. Then amber and I went walking to get some exercises. I have not watched the bachelor yet so I am goign to watch that today. Hopefully Graham and Jeremy are still on. They are my favorite. I am excited for Dans b-day coming up on June 30th. I have some fun things planned for him. So if you need the address as where to send any presents or money I will let you know. We are also available any night for anyone who wants to take us out to dinner.

Anyway have a Happy Day!!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

we will take you guys out to dinner in august when we are there :) yaya!