Jun 4, 2008

Twilight!!

So last night I went and saw the movie, Baby Mama. It was soo good and funny. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. So everyone should all go see it.

So tonight I have been hooked to this book called Twilight. It has actually been out for a year now I think but it is good. We sell it at work and it is actually about a boy who is a vampire. Yes I know sounds weird, that is what I thought. But it is set in modern day and it is actually very good. For the past hour i have been reading it. It is by Stephanie Meyers. Anyway just thought I would let you know about it.

1 comment:

Tarren Read said...

Megan! I love you! And I'm glad you have a blog!
But honestly, I'm so out of the loop in Rexburg! I didn't even know the movie came out. :D
Every time I go to the library I think of you! Hope things are going well!
Love your favorite, Grace