Jun 20, 2008

Yummy Chicken Pillows

So I must give a shout out to Julie and tell her how much I loved Chicken Pillows... oh my gosh they were soo good. I have been looking for new recipes to make because I am getting so sick of making the same things over. So I was talking to Julie today and on her blog she has a link called Cricketts Kitchen. Crickett was her name when she did Oakcrest. Anyhooo she puts recipes on that she likes. So she had told me about this one called Chicken Pillows and I thought it sounded soo yummy. So here is the recipe if any of you wan to try it. And thing I like best is that is really easy.

Chicken Pillows

1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
8 oz. package cream cheese
Garlic powder, to taste
1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls

Place cream cheese in saucepan and heat just enough to soften. Add cooked chicken and garlic powder. Place a large tablespoon of chicken mixture onto a flattened crescent roll. Roll up to cover the mixture and place on greased cookie sheet. Bake according to roll package directions. Serve with cream of chicken soup over top and serve with rice.Variation:As a little added extra, you can dip the top of the roll in melted butter and bread crumbs. But it's yummy without it too. It gives it a little extra kick!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks much Meg! I'm glad you liked them so much!