Jun 16, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

So our weekend was pretty good. Friday was my day off so I enjoyed having it off. I took it easy, did some cleaning you know the usual. Then friday night Dan and I went to the play of Saturdays warrior. Do you guys all remember that show. It is classic. Lauren and I used have a big crush on Jimmy. He used to sing at Lagoon too in some of the shows. Anyway it has been 35 years can you believe that? Anyway they did that first and then the second half of the show was called the White Star and it is was about Jimmy and his family 35 years later. It was sooo good. And had both Dan and I crying. Saturday I had to work, and then we just came home and relaxed an watched a movie. My nose was all stuffed up and i was getting a sore throat so I did not feel well. Then sunday was church and just relaxing. So nows it monday and back to work. Tonight we are going to go see the movie Get Smart. We have a ticket for a advanced screening. I will let you know how it is.
So that was our weekend... not too much going.

No comments: