Jun 10, 2008

All about me from A to Z.....

All about me from A to Z.....A)AttAcHeD Or SiNgLe? Married B)BeSt FrIeNd? Dan, KrisAn and laurenC)CaKe Or PiE? Cake all the way!!!D)DaY Of ChOiCe? Friday ist my day off.E)EssEnTiAl ItEm TV, phone, musicF)FaVoRiTe CoLoRs? Pink and Yellow tooG) GuMMy BeArS Or WoRmS? BeArSH)HoMeToWn? SaNdY UtAhI)InDuLgEncE? movies, musicJ)JaNuArY Or JuLy? JuLyK)KiDs?not yet my sister wants me to have oneL) LiFe IsN't CoMpLeTe WiThOuT?Family, gospel, friends, and Pizza Facrtory =)M)MaRRiAge DaTe? July 21, 02007NuMbEr Of BrOtHeR aNd SisTeRs? 2 BrOtHeRs, 2 SiStErSO)OrAnGeS Or AppLeS? OrAnGeSP)PhoBiAs Or FeArS? HeIgHtS, Having Health problemsQ)QoUtE? "GoD gIvEs Us TeStS bEcAuSe He KnOwS wE aRe StRoNg EnOuGh tO PaSS tHem"R)ReAsOn To SmILe) All the blessings I keep receiving, My husband!S) SuPeRMan Or WoNdEr WoMaN? SuPeRmAnT)TaG 5 PeOpLe? I tag Julie and Mindy and Paige and Tiff,U)UnKnOwN FaCt aBoUt Me? Sometimes I watch soap opersaTV)VeGGiEs? PeasW)WoRsT HaBBiT? Holding a grudge, criticismX)X-RaY Or UlTraSoUnd? UlTrASoUnDY)YoUr FaVoRiTe FooD? Pasta and PizzaZ)ZoDiaC SiGn? Virgo

No comments: