Jun 25, 2008

Its been a while

Hey everone...sorry it has been like five days since I have last put on a blog. I have just been kind of lazy. Our weekend was pretty good. On friday we just relaxed and enjoyed our day off. Then saturday I had to work. Then that night we babysat for Lauren. It was pretty fun. Jadena and Kaylie are soo cute. Dan is also very cute with Jaden and Kaylie. He is almost better with them then I am. I feel like I have lost my touch. Kaylie was not very happy and I had dan hold her for a minute and soon as Dan took her she stopped crying. I was very impressed. Lauren was laughing at us before she left. She said this is good practice for you two. I took one kid and Dan took the other. But it was a fun night. It was nice to do something for Lauren so she could go have a fun night.

Monday I got my hair done.... my friend Teresa from Kindercare does hair and she lives closer to me so I called her up and she did it. It turned out cute. I feeel like a new woman again. Last night I saw the movie Get Smart with some of my friends from work. It was pretty funny. So that is what I have been up to these last few days.

1 comment:

Katie said...

your scrapbook picture is sooooo good i like it! it's almost your 1st anniversary! yay!