Apr 18, 2010

10 Things

So I was reading my friend Lindseys' blog and I liked what she did so I am going to do one too. its 10 things that made me happy this week. In no particular order....

1. That I have got to go walking. The weather has been sooo nice finally.

2. I got to babysitt Jaden and Kaylie twice this week. Its always sooo fun.

3. I got to go to Leatherbys on friday night with my friend and have cheesfries and ice cream and catch up.

4. That dan came home early on friday night. So we actually got to have a "Date Night."

5. That I got to have a nice day off on friday just relaxing and enjoying myself.

6. GLEE started on tuesday heck yes. Love this show!!!!!!

7. Watched one of my favorite shows from the 80's. Scarecrow and Mrs king... and dan liked it too.

8. Finished the new book by Jason Wright called the CrossGardner.

9. Got to go shopping at Macys and found some new work pants... and I onlyhad to spend 1.69 of my own money. Thanks Mom for the gift card.

10. Watched Princess and the frog with Jaden and Kaylie.


1 comment:

Lindsay Quinney said...

Its nice to be able to think of the good things going on in our lives. Good job!