Apr 27, 2010

10 THINGS

10 THINGS That MADE ME HAPPY THIS WEEK!!!!



We got some extra money from the Eager study wahoo!!!! So we got to go to dinner at Robintinos and order the Wiii Game Mario Kart!!!!!!

Dan suprised me one day with a jar of Hot Fudge Sauce from Leatherbys.... he was trying to help with my chocolate craving.

Going to lunch with Julie and her kids. It is always sooo much fun to see her.

Going walking with my friend Larene. Its been nice to ketchup and to also be active.

Going to the Temple last wednesday. Its been a while since we have.

Learning to enjoy the weekends without money. Dan and I had a nice relaxing weekend and we got to spend time together.

I get to go to BYU Womens conferenec on friday and then go to Brick Oven for dinner. It will be a great day.

Being able to help out my sister this weekend and watch her kids so she can have a break. It will be crazy fun.

Playin Family Fued... I love this game it sooo fun.

The Nice weather.. its been so refreshing!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is so nice of Dan to bring you chocolate fudge sauce! and how is larene?