May 2, 2010

Good Weekend.

So this weekend has been a good one. It started on Thursday night when me and my friend Marianne and her sister and friend went and saw the movie the BackUp Plan. It was pretty cute They main guy in there is pretty cute. Then I got to see Marianne's new house in Eagle Mountain. It was reallly nice and fun.
Then the next morning we got to go to BYU Women's conference. It was very nice and the classes we chose were exactly what I needed. One of my favorite classes was I am Thankful to be me. It talked about how women usually compare themselves to others and how it does not benefit you to do so. And that is something I have always struggled with. Also it talked about being positive and thinking positive. I needed to hear this since its been really hard to stay positive when I am not pregnant each month. I realize I need to feel good about myself and not let thoughts or comparisons get to me. Also I realized i need to do more service. Service is the key to happiness. I am going to start actively looking for more ways I can serve no matter how small it seems.
It was a reallly good day. Then that night after I was done i spent the the weekend watching my sisters kids so she can have a little vacation. It has been a fun weeknend , a tiring one but fun. We had some good adventures and played lots. They are really good kids and are soo much fun to be with. I am glad I was able to help out my sister and spend the weekend with the kiddies.

1 comment:

Just the 3 of us said...

thanks sooo much for watching the kiddos last weekend! much appreciated :)