May 16, 2010

Thankful Sunday

I forgot to do this on Thursday so I am going to do it today:

I am thankful for the 25.00 check we got in the mail on saturday. It will get us through the week.

I am thankful for Dan and always giving me foot rubs and back rubs. I dont' give him nearly as many.

I am thankful for the kind man that helped Lauren, get her car towed back to her house. He was literally an angel. He was sooo nice to us.

I am thankful that Lauren is helping us out with food this week. God does look out for us.

I am thankful for how well Dan is doing in school. He works very hard and does his best. And even though we are very tight with money now its all worth it.

I am thankful for good friends who help me out. I wish I could do more for them.

I am thankful for my Hot Fudge from Leatherby's. Its sooo good.

I am thankful that my Dad was so kind and willing to help this week.

No comments: