May 22, 2010

10 things

10 Things I am Thankful for this week!!!!!

That Dan made it to the next level and beat out the incumbent for District 9.

For the 5 bags of groceries that showed up on my door on Wednesday.... whoever did this Thank you sooo much.

For the Walmart gift card that my mom sent to help us out!!!!

For great friends who are willing to help me out.

That my friend Juliet is okay.....

That I got to have a date night with Dan and enjoy spending time together.

For my mother and law and for her helping us with Dan's schooling.

For children.....I am soo glad I have such great nephews and nieces!!!! That they are safea nd will always be loved!!!!! My heart goes out to Ethan Stacy and his dad. I can't believe anyone would do such a thing.

For Melissa and getting to spend time with her yesterday and for her Friendship.

For getting prayers answered and knowing God is listening!!!!!

1 comment:

trassy dicosta said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.!!!!
flower china
china flowers
china flower delivery