Jun 8, 2010

10 Things

1. My friend Paige got home from New York and we got to spend time together last week and watch Glee together.

2. Dan is now working mornings so he is done by 3:30. Its takes me a bit to re adjust but Its a good thing :)

3. I got to go see my sister Angies new furniture and have lunch at the Model A cafe with my dad and sister.

4. Dan's mom helped us with school again, we really appreciate all the help she has given us.

5. I saw my friend MIndy at Walmart that I have not seen for about 2 months. It as great to catch up.

6. I got my hair done and it feels sooo good and looks sooo pretty. My sister did a good job!!!!

7. I found some cookies at the store that taste a lot like the Girl Scout Samoa's... Caramel Delights... mmmm good!!!!

8. Had a great FHE with our friends... lesson on trials and what they can teach us?

9. Over memorial weekend got together with the family and my cousins and uncle and met at Rock Creek pizza. It was really good to see them.

10. Only 15 days til the Backstreet boys concert wahooo!!!!

1 comment:

Paige's Pages said...

yay! It was fun to hang out together and watch Glee! We need to do it again soon! Thanks for joining me! Lets go get slushies soon!