Jun 17, 2010

Frusteration!!!!!

So I just need to vent for a minute. So I am sooo tired of being the one that is always the "asker" and not the one that gets asked? Serioulsy... I am sick of planning and doing all the work and never having anyone ask me if they want to do something. I dont' know what this means? I don't know if it means we arent' really friends or if they just don't do it cause I always do it. Now this isn't all my friends, but mostly I always have to do the asking.. and I have come to the conclusion that I am done asking. If they want to hang out with me then they will have to ask me. So FYI... I am done asking. So if I don't see you for a while I guess its just cause you don't care!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

I know the feeling. I have to do this with a lot of my friends. But some people just don't take the initiative and you can't take it too personal. The way to know if they really are your friends is if after you not asking them and making plans, they don't end up asking you and making plans then you don't need to worry about them.

Katie said...

I think that some people are just organizers and planners -- and you are great at doing that! Your friends love you and enjoy you and know you'll plan something :)

Mindy said...

Megs! I am sorry that I haven't been planning things with you! I know I say this a lot... but it has just been crazy... and finding the energy to get together has been really hard since I have moved back up to Layton and working part-time at night. I am not trying to excuse myself... but I just wanted you to know that I love and care about you. I am sorry I have been the missing link lately!