Feb 1, 2011

Day 10

Songs you listen to when you are happy, bored, sad and mad.
I really love music. I think it has the power to heal. I remember when I was younger I would always go down to my brother Ryan's room and we would Jam out to songs. He was and is still a cool big brother. The song that always remind me of m brother is Men in Black. So that song always brings back happy memories. I have a huge taste in music. When I am feeling sad I usally listen to Hilary Weeks or Jericho Road. There is a song by Hilary Weeks called, "He loves me". and whenever I need a pick me up or am feeling sad I listen to that. When I am very happy I listen to Backstreet, Britney, any pop songs. I love pop songs. Me and my sister always Jam out to them and she loves them too. When I am mad sometimes I listen to Kelly Clarkson or Avril Lavigne. I just love music cause it reminds me of people or things we did.

No comments: