Feb 15, 2011

Valentine's Day!!!







So we had a really nice Valentines Weekend. This year I decided to do the 14 Days of Valentines Day. So on Feb 1st I gave him his first gift. You can do whatever youw ant. Like one day I gave him a bag of Hugs Kisses and said I want to smother you with kisses. One day I did a bottle of ORange Crush and said I have a crush on you. Dan really liked it and looked forward to to each day and what he would get. Then on Valentine's morning I got up and made him a Valentine breakfast. I made Heart Shaped pancakes, and sparkling cider and some cute Valentine glasses and plates. He was really suprised and loved it. Later that day he suprised me at work, and was all dressed up in nice clothes, and brough me a rose, and some balloons, and some chocolates and a present. I was soo happy and it was sooo thoughtful. He knows I love the romantic stuff like that, and what I love is that he does it.
Friday night we celebrated since Dan had to work. We went to Deseret Star playhouse and saw Back from the Future, and had dinner. It was very nice and fun. I am greatful for Dan and I love him very much.

1 comment:

Katie said...

YAY Dan, he is so nice and sweet to you!