Dec 26, 2009

Christmas 09

My Christmas Village
Showing some of his Christmas gifts.

dan loves his new Snuggie. So we had such a wonderful Christmas. So this Christmas eve Dan andI had decided to do our own thing o Christmas Eve. With me having to work I am always soo tired and its hard to go to dan's parents and then mine. I had to work til 4 and then we decided to go to Texas Roadhouse. They have the early bird special two for 15.99,and you get sooo much food too. Then we went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks the Sqeakel. It ws soooo cute and fun. Then we came home and watched Christmas Eve on Sesame street. I grew up watching that and its a tradition we will always do. It is one of my favorites. Then we read Twas the Night before Christmas. Another traditon we started was we track Santa Claus on Norad. It shows a map and tells you where is at and where is next location is. I think when went to bed he was in New York. We didn't stay up long enough to see when he got to Utah. So we had a great Christmas Eve.
Then Christmas morning dan was super excited to open our presents that he woke up at 7 and got everything ready. Then we got up and had some sparkling cider and opened up our stockings. Dan gave me lots of neat stuff in my stocking. My favorite gift was a set of wireless headphones so that when I am in the kitchen or watching a movie i can put those on and still listen to my music. I gave him a BK gift card, the move Monty Python and the Holy Grail and some candy.For his presents he got a snuggie, and he loves it. He also got the whole set of the Chronicles of Narnia book and cd. He had no idea about that and he loved it. He also got the movie Ink Heart and a new rocket.
He gave me a picture that says,"I love you to the moon and back , infintiy and beyond.", Lois and Clark the second season, an ornament and he completed my Christmas Village that I have. I loved it and I was soooo happy. So santa was definetly good to us this year. Oh yeah my moms presents were some new towels and hand towels, The Proposal , and Castle the lst season. I wil write part two later. We went to Dan's parents in the morning and then to my Dad's that afternoon for dinner. We had a really great Christmas.






No comments: