Dec 20, 2009

Christmas Fun








So last night we went up to This is the Place Heritage Park for the annual Candlelight Chrismtas. We have never been there at Christmas time but it was sooo much fun. They decorate all the houses. They have live reindeer, Father Christmas, elf land, and lots of activities you can do. It was really fun and we definetly want to make it a tradition. Here are few pics from last night.
I can't believe it is only 5 days til Chrismtas. This week Dan and I have lots of stuff planned. Tomorrow we are heading up to Temple Square with my Dad, Angie and Brother and Sister In Law and there kids. It should be fun but Dan and I are a little nervous to go just because of what happened last time we went. Then I got yummy Chocolate donuts for afterwords. That was s traditon growing up in my family. I will have pics from there tomorrow.

2 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

This is the Place park looks like so much fun!!! I'll have to go there with ya next year.

Unknown said...

I love seeing all the fun places you guys go. I have never been there. It looks like a lot of fun.